embarrasing secret....

catty

Reaction score
So last night me and OH realised that we were still speaking to each other like babies and the baby was in bed.... this isnt the first time this has happened how embarrasing haha!

Alone in the living room I exclaimed "ooh a kitty!" At a tiger on Telly before realising Imogen was asleep... It's a lot more common than people make out :)

I call OH "Daddy" all the time.. He's had to remind me so many times that the kids aren't around! Haha

haha yup i hear ya! especially with me being home with the kids by my self most the day i almost forget how to have a normal conversation with an adult! lol

I do this too walking around a supermarket with or without lo In tow!! People must think I'm crazy as I'm walking round and saying "oh mummy's going to treat herself to some adult juice" lol

Haha I love this, I do it too, in the supermarket the other day I was telling Emilia we needed nappies and more wipes for all her poo poos, only she was asleep and people were looking at me funny lol :wacko:

I was giving my friend a lift when suddenly I pointed out "oooo look fire engine!"

... Possibly worse is that I have been known to point things like that out when it's just me in the car too!

Phew!! Glad were not the ones ones haha, I do it without realising

Me, OH, Logan, my mum and brother went out for a meal for my 23rd birthday.
OH sneezed and i exlaimed really loudly 'blessyou' in my highst pitched, loudest most embarrasing baby voice!
People turned round and some snickered. I've never been so embarrased :dohh:

Haha, reminds me of when my mum was traveling for work (I was very young) and said "ohh look a horsey" to a colleague!

I have a habit of telling people I'm going to use the potty
, even when the kids are away lol

Totally do this!! I generally spend all my time with LO and other mums with babies so it's so ingrained in me to tell someone that 'I'm just going for a wee wee'! The other mums are used to it but the girls at work that's another story...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->