Embarrassed!

L

Lullabye

Guys, I'm in the middle of week 12 and I'm really shocked at how enormous I am already.

At this time during my first pregnancy I still fit in my jeans and they were only starting to get tight. This time, I honest to goodness look like I did at 19 weeks last time. People are asking me when I'm due and I'm so mortified and a little concerned. I know women show earlier during subsequent pregnancies but this seems a little intense. The maternity jeans I just ordered in a size up barely fit!:cry: Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Hi, I'm with you but I've been in maternity jeans since oh.. week 7! I look like a pear! X

As soon as my pregnancy test turns positive I look 4 months pregnant. And tell anybody who aks how far along you are that you're not pregnant. That'll make them apologize and run away.

As soon as my pregnancy test turns positive I look 4 months pregnant. And tell anybody who aks how far along you are that you're not pregnant. That'll make them apologize and run away.

:haha:

Me, for some reason my hips and butt have exploded this time and my bloat has been crazy!! But my scale hasn't changed? So I don't know if it's just redistribution of stuff or what but it's scaring me. I'm even walking 3+ miles a day!!

Every pregnancy is diff. With my youngest i was showing at 10 weeks and popped at 13. I looked like i was 5 mths.

Similar to Love4You up there.

I was frequently asked at 4-6 weeks pregnant with my second and fourth babies when I was due. :wacko: I was NOT happy. lol

You are not alone. ;)

I'm only 9 weeks and someone asked me on Friday when I'm due. This is my third pregnancy (technically 4th but I'm mc at only 5 weeks last time). My mom keeps commenting that I'm already showing... It makes me really self-conscious and just concerned about how big I'm going to get.

Me I'm huge already! I look about 5 months gone it's ridiculous lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->