Embarrassing boy parts question

with all 6 of my boys they certainly are different. I did find that once they hit a year or so, their testies would *shrink* and the penis took over and grew longer. I used to be embarrassed to change their diapers as I would judge and say hmm are they *normal* but sure enough they are, as we are different in breast sizes so are boys down there lol.
I did have to laugh at my friends daughter tho one time, she is 4 and NEVER seen boy parts befor. I didnt think anything of it, I had to change Seth, I asked my friends mom if that was ok I do it on the floor right there and she was there..so I go abouts changing him and grab a diaper and her daughter looks down there and points ever so closely, WHAT IS THAT BIG THING!?? I couldnt tell if she was disgusted, amazed, shocked or what..lmao I had to laugh. I couldnt say anything I did not know what to say. His testies were the size of a plum and I guess she didnt know LOL Shes got an older sister and a new baby sister..so boy parts was first she seen ...was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->