embarrassing pregnancy habits

teamandy

Reaction score
I keep bawling watching MasterChef episodes. My fiancé is getting a good laugh out of it.

Whats yours?

oh boy, I get emotional watching pretty much ANYTHING these days! I've been watching a Catfish marathon and my emotions are SO extreme whether I'm angry, happy, sad.. DH laughs at me and says that I'm "acting like I actually know these people" :haha:

I've been crying through the end of every "Undercover Boss" sad ehh?

I cry all the time. The other day the sheet came off the bed when I was trying to make it and I bawled for a good 20minutes. Also every time I am sick I get hysterical crying! X

I had to change the channel yesterday after crying TWICE over "I didn't know I was pregnant"

Not remembering anything. I forgot I closed the bedroom door and ran straight into it yesterday!! :dohh: :blush:

walking to the car to go to work... been hit by a wave of nausea and throwing up by the side of car ...so embarrassed i cried all the way to work...

I wanna cry over everything, that's for sure. And I'm craving tacos. GD I need me a taco..

Wanting to wring DH's head off. I can't place my hand on it but he just irritates the hell out of me. I had to beg him to let me be for a few minutes last night but even I know my anger made no sense.
Thankfully he's very understanding and has been helping out loads with ds when he's home from work.

totally overreacting about things and bawling my eyes out
yeah kind of emarassing haha
but i cant help it

Wanting to wring DH's head off. I can't place my hand on it but he just irritates the hell out of me. I had to beg him to let me be for a few minutes last night but even I know my anger made no sense.
Thankfully he's very understanding and has been helping out loads with ds when he's home from work.

yeah i was the same. I couldn't stop yelling at him and calling him "useless" for like, 2 weeks. Early last week I suddenly snapped out of it and I'm back in love:)

lol I just watched the season premier of Girl Meets World (only because I use to LOVE Boy Meets World when I was young) and I started bawling my eyes out LOL!! :haha: :rofl:

I have been so impatient with my daughter (she's going to be 3 in Sept.) I feel horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->