Embarrassing question...

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Lately I've been noticing that my underwear smell like pee all the time which is embarrassing and not normal for me... I don't hold my bladder at all or anything and I don't feel like im leaking but im confused.. When I was pregnant with my son I remember having to change my underwear 3 times a day from the discharge but that was later on, and maybe the smell happening when I was really big and my uterus was pushing on my bladder, but I'm still so early, I don't know what's happening..:shrug:

I wonder if they checked me for that....I don't have the symptoms that I normally get during a uti but that doesn't mean it's not possible, ill have to call and see if the doctor checked

I've just started getting this at 12 weeks, I swear I'm not wetting myself! It must be increased discharge.

It could be discharge. I'm having way more than I did my first early on, like I thought something was wrong, because I didn't know it was normal.

Im having it too, however its also because i sometimes pee when i cough or sneeze and cant stand it. Constantly having to change multiple times. And sometimes its not when ive had dribbles.

Thank you, yeah I think it's just the increased discharge, I'll buy some liners today : ) thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->