Embarrassing Question!?!

liz1985

Reaction score
:blush: Sooo...... sorry if TMI! Everytime I sneeze i wee!!!! I was sick a couple of weeks ago, bug, not MS an i wee'd then and ever since every time I sneeze I wee. Somtimes its a lot somtimes just a bit but its horrible especially at work. I know the baby can press on your bladder later on during pregnancy but im only 10weeks so wouldnt think it can be that yet? Do you think its normal for my bladder to be so weak this early? Before I got pregnant this never happened x

hi, i know just how you feel, i sneeze and i have to change my undies :blush: i often joke about wearing those tenna lady "nappies" that my nan gave me but i fear i might need to soon if it carrys on :haha: I dread the moments i feel a cold coming on. I have no advice but maby doing pelvic floor excerises? My mw reminded me to do these.
Have you got any other children as previous pregnancies can weaken your muscles ( thats my problem anyway lol) x

I've had this ever since having my daughter. I can just about stop it happening if I stop what I'm doing and clench my pelvic floor just in time for the sneeze.

When I have MS I pee myself too :blush: :haha: I dread to think what will happen if I throw up when I'm not at home, because I have to sit on the loo with my head in a bucket, otherwise I end up having to puke in the loo and wipe up a puddle on the floor.

My only suggestion would be to work on your pelvic floor each day. Squeeze a few times a day and you should see a difference. They get screwed up if you have a vaginal birth (nobody tells you that), so from a mum to a mum-to-be; please please do your exercises!

Thanks, I have no other children so cant blame that lol, i will start with the pelvic floor tho, dont want it getting any worse its bad enough already lol x

I agree with all other ladies. After my first son my bladder hates me. My son was 10lbs and delivered naturally and it's never been the same. Funny you say when you sneeze you pee. Happened to me earlier. I am preg with my second and am 14 weeks. Baby measures 14.5 so looks like another big one. I too clench right before i sneeze and it helps haha.
Try kegels! Do you know what that is? Google it if you can. It's an exercise to tighten muscles "down there" and helps bladder control!

This happened to me for the first time today, and every time I have sneezed since. I think it is normal, unfortunately! Definitely will start doing more pelvic floor exercises, I've been really bad about remembering to do them. You're not alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->