Embarrassing questions about (.)(.)

Natalie88

Reaction score
Right quite emabarrassed about this just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this...

I have noticed my nipples have like hard discharge coming out of them?
Is this because my hormones are all over the place?

Has anyone else had this or only me? :blush: :shrug:

I'm going to ask midwife about it at nxt appointment just thought i'd ask you lovely ladies

Hope everyone ok

if you mean when you take your bra off you got those lumps an flaky bits stuck to your boobs an bra lol thats just colostrum leaking from your boobs it does go like that its not pleasan but completely normal x

Thank god! having all sorts of thoughts going through my head

Thanks for reply :D

lol thats alright actually it does look like hard discharge bloody vile really haha x

Oh God I'd forgotten about the crusty nipple thing, yum, can't wait for that again!

Oh God I'd forgotten about the crusty nipple thing, yum, can't wait for that again!

lol!! :haha: just made me chuckle!

It's soo vile scared to get em out in front of other half lol

That's normal :haha: I was SO freaked out when it first started happening to me! You just wait til it gets to the leaky boobs :haha: the joys of pregnancy ;) :flower:

I think I'd rather mine did the crusty thing, I've been leaking for weeks and weeks! :dohh:

HEHE... got that too... DH noticed and got a little grossed out... LOL I was like ohhhhh whatever! :)

I got the crusty yellow stuff when I was expecting Harvey. I haven't noticed it yet this time round but there's still plenty time I suppose.

I think my midwife said the discharge can start at 12 weeks. I noticed crusty yellow on my nipples since like week 14 I think. I was a little disturbed when I learned it was colestrom, but I'm hoping it means I'll be a good cow (not have milk production problems). Husband doesn't care, but it grosses me out a little.

I have a tiny bit, but it's such a small amount, it's only on my nipples themselves, and I have to actually scratch or pick it off. I've been getting it since around week 12 I think. At least they aren't terribly painful anymore! Not looking forward to the leaking, though. I've heard so many stories of it being overwhelming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->