Embarrassing sex question...

Torianna

Reaction score
Pre pregnancy, I had had a handful of orgasms that led to female ejaculation in a decade of sexual activity. Since being pg, its a pretty regualr occurrence - i know pg can make it easier to orgasm, but is this normal? :blush: x

i wouldnt know but didnt wanna read and run...... my OH tells me im sexually anorexic lol

Hi hun i'm gettin this...an i also get rather embarrassed as OH hardly touches me and its like i've peed myself pmsl!!
Nice tho so lets enjoy it while it lasts ay lol lol xxxxxx

Torriana,

Count yourself to be one of the lucky ones and enjoy it! It's normal. I find that since becoming preg, I've been way more interested in sex (more than usual? impossible!), and there is much more lubrication than usual, and I'm not a stranger to FE (sorry TMI)...

So, as someone in your position, I'm not asking questions, I'm just goin with the flow! lol! Enjoy, I'm sure your partner is! :winkwink:

I think your perfectly normal! Just count yourself lucky and enjoy it!! :happydance:

Hehe I have been mega mega frisky of late but have not managed to scratch any itches due to being single, however this drought may cease at the weekend soooo I shall let you know if there are any changes.....

Umm..I think its perfectly normal..pre-pregnancy I only had one most of the time occasionally 2, but now with pregnancy I'm finding I have 2 quite often. :blush: Just count yourself lucky and enjoy it. ;)

I had no sex drive till a week ago, so lucky you hun! Enjoy it!

Lol, thanks all. I dont think DH knew what to make of it to start with, it does very much feel like i've wet the bed afterwards. I'm happy to make the most of it, especially before I get too big to do it! x

Ok at the risk of asking TMI does he stimulate your g-spot specifically or is it just happening with normal penetration :blush:

Yes its whenever theres direct clitoral stimulationso can include penetrative at the right angle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->