Embarrassing sickness story

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
I have been panicking for the past few days about symptoms decreasing (I'm 9+5) - all my worries were in vain (hopefully) as I feel worse than ever today! Got a scan at 4:10 to confirm all is well.

Anyway, I am a high school teacher and was preparing for today's lessons and having my breakfast in class. I had a sudden overwhelming urge to burp, but I did feel slightly sick too. I'm really far from toilet so had to burp in class, and I vomited everywhere! Had to go be sick in the sink again afterwards. I was sick all over pupils work so had to bin it as no-one at work knows. Pretty sure I have blocked the sink too so I will need to bring unblocking things in tomorrow to fix it!

I work in education too, so I totally feel for you. Yet, your story was kind of amusing too, just because it is relatable. Sorry to laugh! Sounds like you didnt have a class full of students tho (hopefully) at the time so that is one thing to be thankful for. I cant relate to the constant burping tho. I have it so bad from indigestion.

Hang in there!

Oh my word! :rofl::rofl: I'm sorry that happened but that literally made me laugh out loud!!!!

Poor you! We should set up a thread I have a few stories like that from last time!

Yep I'm a teacher too, this is my fear! Morning sickness hasn't hit me yet but my classroom is at the other end of the hall from the washroom too so completely horrified of what to do if it strikes...

I work in a research laboratory and have currently been gagging at mouse cages with people in the room who probably just think I'm weird if it makes you feel any better

I am an insurance agent and I was working with a future insured, talking about a home policy (a very nice home) and all of a sudden I throw up, missed my trash can and it went all over the floor. I was so embarrassed, I apologized and said I was pregnant that it wasn't from a hangover. I probably talked too much and made it worse. They didn't take out the policy. :( I feel ya. It hits at the worst times.

Oh no poor you. Although it has made me slightly anxious as I've been paranoid this is going to happen to me too. I'm also a tutor in a college and since I've started feeling sick this is a constant fear. I also commute to work by train so I'm worried it's going to happen in front of a ton of people! Luckily I just have nausea at the moment, no actual sickness. Hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks ladies or the support! I had my scan today and I'm measuring 10+1 - apparently I should feel better in the next week but I have been prescribed anti nausea meds so hopefully I will be on the mend soon! Only problem is the tablets cause tiredness and I'm already exhausted haha!

I work on fast food. With my last daughter i had morning sickness around 2-3 a.m so was lucky there. But ipagain my biggest fear at work. So far only nauseas been late night and early morning.

Oh dear!! Iv been quite good this time in being able to hold it down till getting to a toilet.
With my son i puked in the middle of Tesco while running like a twat to try get to the toilet to do it! I felt so awful when the lady came to come clean it up I had to explain I had a sudden attack of MS!
X

Sooo sorry hun! We have to laugh though or we'd cry, right? I had to go to the ER for cramping (turned out to be constipation-embarassing in itself) at around 10wks. As I was in the little discharge booth, giving my insurance info and such I all of the sudden knew I was going to be sick but was so nauseated I could barely whisper it to DH before BAM! Projectile vomit all over the poor little secretary's desk. And as if that weren't bad enough I also peed myself at the same time since I puked so forcefully :dohh: I was mortified! Nurses came running in wanting to admit me and DH had to explain I have hyperemesis and this is normal for me. Bless him, he did so well with all of it!

I used to vomit with such force I'd often wee myself too *sigh*
I had an ensuite bathroom in my last house and I woke up from a nap and bam, hit by the feeling.
Got into the bathroom so fast no time to shut the door, lent over to be sick, decided I wasn't going to wee on my feet again so turned around to wee first... promptly projectile vomited across the bathroom, out into my bedroom, up the side of the chest of drawers, which rebounded all over the walls!
It went about five feet into our room. I had to get the carpet cleaned and repaint the wall eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->