Embarrassing teen Bodies

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Angeldust, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Did any of you watch last nights embarrasing teen bodies
    felt sorry for some of the girls only 16 and 17 1 poor girl has really bad dark hair growth and could grow a full blown mans beard it was all under her chin and all over her belly and bum ...

And another girl had a baby at 16 she is only 17 but since having her son she has been left with so many stretchmarks all over belly her thighs and the back of her legs and they was really big and very red poor thing

Another young girl cant hold her urine in and wee wees when she laughs, Sneeze and coughs and she cant even go out with her friends :(

Wobbles this sounds like you and your wee wees when you sneeze :rofl:
    excuse for you though your pregnant Lol

The tv crew went on to magaluf beach put up a tent up and lots of people was coming one was a lad who dropped his shorts and showed his yes ladies
    and it was so ugly yuk :rofl: he had warts or skin tags

and what made me lmao was they went on the beach and went round talking to people about not covering up with enough sun lotion and he only stops my friend :rofl: who is lying on the beach with the girls asking her what she uses she went this one tell by her face she felt embarrased :rofl:
    I had couldnt belive it when i seen it was her :rofl:

Its on again tonight where they try to see if they can do things for them to help there conditions on channel 4 at 9.00

2. leedsforever

leedsforever Kerry!

yeah i watched it.... I had to turn my head at some things!! eeek!! lol

3. hellotasha

hellotasha Loves Her Baby Girl. X

yeah i watched it, im gonna watch it on 4+1 at 10 as ive been in the bath.
    ughhh i cant believe they just pulled that guys pants down last night.

x

4. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Lol it was horrible wasnt it it am watching it now its different tonight about different girls i thought it was about the other girls that was shown last night .. X

5. Uvlollypop

Uvlollypop finally a mum

i thought it was great its important to do mystify the issues that people are worried about so that they dont suffer in silence