embryo donation

harveygirl

Reaction score
Anyone any experiences with embryo donation or adoption? Don't know if we're crazy considering this after one cycle that did not make it to ec and one failed icsi cycle . We have bad male factor and I have pcos. Nobody has mentioned donor to us. But am looking at all options for most success as we don't have endless money to keep going.
Any advice/ help appreciated :flower:

Hi
Not sure I'll be much help as we've used donor eggs not embryos. We also have male factor but icsi has worked for us, my eggs are rubbish so we were advised to use donor eggs.
I'm in uk and it has worked out a bit more than a normal cycle cost wise, I know some ladies on here have been to Europe where it is cheaper. Where ru? I think clinics offering donor embryos are a little harder to find than donor eggs.
It goes take a little getting your head round but I agree you need to do what gives you the best chance.
Xx

Thanks for replying. We were looking at clinics in Spain or Prague as they seem affordable. I am in Ireland.

Hi. We used a uk clinic for egg donation but I know lots of ladies travel from UK and USA to Europe, especially Prague. There's a thread on here with lots of us using donors, inconceivable and beyond. Pop in any time. Xx

I'm just starting to look into doing this in the Czech Republic. I LOVE Prague, my husband has never been there. We could make a vacation out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->