Emergency appointment *UPDATE*

Oh wow, so happy for you hun did they tell you why you were bleeding or was it due to your nookie? :haha:

haha they said it could be that, but more than likely it was the implantation stage. Seeing it was amazing, I don'tw want to wait another 6 weeks now!

Yeah, it was brown blood as well which usually means old blood. OMG, i bet it was hun i bet you was so relieved :happydance: was it a normal scan or a vaginal scan..

Do you usually have long cycles or the straightforward 28 days, just wondering why they put you back a bit..sorry for all the questions. My scan is on thursday and im so scared :argh:

It was a normal scan. I have 31 day cycles, so i'm a bit confused by it all as I imputted that imformation into the pregnancy calender, but then again it is an EDD, or maybe I ovulated a bit later that month. She said it would be too early to do a dating scan.

Ooo you'll have to let me know how you get on on Thur. I've another midwife appointment that day - I will be pecking her brain for answers :D

Yeah mine is about 31 days too :wacko:, I have a feeling they are going to put me back as well. Oh well, Ill let you know how it goes chick! xx

Thats great that your'e OK and you got to see your little bean already! I can't wait to see mine in a few weeks...I keep thinking that I won't believe I'm pregnant till I actually see and hear my little one's heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->