Emergency scan

TattyHead

Reaction score
I had an emergency scan today because I've been getting some horrible pains in my right side. I have a risk of ectopic so was very scared..
Pleased to say it went well, I'm measuring 5 weeks 6 days, and they could see a little yolk. So happy!
:cloud9:
I am feeling period like pains now though...could that be from the scan, it was transvag? & I have a tilted womb, don't know if that makes a difference when scanning.

Period type pains are normal, it's everything relaxing and getting ready to grow.

Glad your scan went well.

I'm in a similar boat, had horrible pains last night for a few hours so I e booked a scan for Tuesday to check.

Hope all goes great for you x

I second what above poster said, I had an emergency scan the other day too, they did internal and external scan and I was a bit crampy afterwards too X

Thanks for the replies, I was so worried.
So disconcerting when the cramps feel exactly like your going to come on, I panicked quite a bit but I'm not so bad today. Phew!! :cloud9:

I had awful pains and was scanned to make sure all was ok on Monday. Thankfully it was, sonographer just said that the body is stretching and changing loads.
Glad your scan went well and congratulations xx

I had a tilted uterus too and felt exactly like I was going to get my period from day 1 to like week 11ish? I think your good! I am now 24 weeks

Thanks, glad I'm not the only one! First trimester is not at all joyful :nope: just full of nerves!!

Honestly it's so nerve wracking. I am still checking each time I go to the toilet xx

I had an internal at 5+6 too, could make out a yolk sac and booked me to come back in a week for reassurance. I remember when I had early scans with my son I had cramps afterward. Didn't get it this time, maybe my body's used to it? I have a tilted uterus too btw. I wouldn't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->