Emma's Diary. . .

lil_angel

Reaction score
. . . Has anyone had one of these Emma's Diary Mum To Be Gift Pack thingy? I got a book from my midwife, with loads vouchers in, had this on in to....get about 6 free samples in there, plus loads other money off vouchers. Got £40 worth argos vouchers too, to spend on push chairs, cots, car seat etc...Also got a half price voucher for huggies starter pack! :thumbup: xxx

Hi

I got this from my midwife too, I thought I'd get a bounty pack, but I was happy with this, it was exciting collecting it! We got a voucher for a free starter huggies pack form asda, but it expires in Jan so we'll have to go and get it before xmas!

Oh does it! Mine huggies voucher expires in Oct 2010. So ive still got a while to go on mine! I thought it was really good, gettin all those voucher & things 2 help you along!

I liked the magazine aswell, it's a nice read for my commute into work! I must have got an older version if my voucher expires in the new year, oh well! I think you get another one aswell after 20 odd weeks, can't remeber exactly, that one has more things for baby and breast feeding etc

Yeah you get one after 27 weeks i think it is. ONe to help prepare for the birth and breastfeeding a stuff :)

I got a bounty pack, but didn't get a diary or any bits from Emma's diary. I have signed up to Emma's diary but nothing from that either. I guess you get one or the other! x

www.emmasdiary.co.uk
Yeah its a very good website to sign up to!
You actually get 3 sample bags of things throughout
pregnancy.

- Mum-To-Be Essentials
- Bump To Baby Essentials
- New Family Essentials.

You sign up, download your own specific vouchers.
Take them to either Lloyds pharmacy or Argos. :thumbup:

Very good packs to have.
You can have both Bounty & Emmasdiary packs too! :)

xXx

I wondered if you could get the bounty pack too, I'm going to hunt one down! Thasts great you get a third ERmma'd Diary one, didn't know that!

Re website, I did sign up to that before my booking appt but I never got anything through from them either, so they must have a back log or something! I didn't realise you can actually logon and down load the voucher, I know what I'll be doing today instead of working!

www.emmasdiary.co.uk
Yeah its a very good website to sign up to!
You actually get 3 sample bags of things throughout
pregnancy.

- Mum-To-Be Essentials
- Bump To Baby Essentials
- New Family Essentials.

You sign up, download your own specific vouchers.
Take them to either Lloyds pharmacy or Argos. :thumbup:

Very good packs to have.
You can have both Bounty & Emmasdiary packs too! :)

xXx

Oh cool, I don't think I looked properly on the website and just assumed I'd be sent some stuff :dohh: will go and look again and get the voucher :)

Thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"