Emmas diary

Lau88

Reaction score
I'm getting fed up of all these company's ringing me trying to sell me crap coz emmas diary have given them my info. I don't care if you congratulate me on my new addition I don't wanna buy your crap. Anyone else getting this or had it, and how long before they finally got the message? I've had it constantly since lo's due date 4 weeks ago sometimes as late as 10pm n it's getting a piss take, I ticked don't share my info so why bloody do it :/
x

if you ticked for them to not share your info you can actually sue them especially at 10pm its insociable hours
if you have requersted to be removed from there calling list and they still keep calling i would get um done its out of order especially at night when they know you just had a baby
i always put a make believe telephome number on web forms like 12345678901 or summat i did get like 20 emails a day from people from emmas diary though it was beyond i joke i had to go through them all every day and fill in the opt out of contact forms for each one :-/

I get it too after saying dont share my info..
90% of the time i actually cant get to the phone, if i do manage to catch them i say go away.. X

YES! I had them phone me 3 days in a row offering me the same stupid offer on disney books! Very annoying! x

If you have caller ID, answer "Police Station" when their number comes up. That'll stop them quick enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->