Emmerdale

~RedLily~

Reaction score
Who do you think is going to die on the live episode?

I'm not sure to be honest, but I think it will be either be someone who is getting married, or someone to do with the chaz/cameron/carl storyline. I don't see it being anyone else.

Well one of the TV mags said a much loved character so maybe Chas? (even though I can't stand her).
If that bits wrong though I'm thinking someone from that storyline, Cameron, Carl or Jimmy?

I'm not too bothered as long as it isn't someone like Gennie or Debby (and LO's of course) oh and Nikhil because I think him and Gennie are cute lol.

I don't think it will be them, their going to be having the babies "live" at the same time of the killing. I hope it isn't Declan or Katie though, love that there going to do Megan and Robbie over. :)

I was thinking it would possibly be Katie because she's a loved character and that it is Robbie that kills her because I don't feel like he is a long term character

Oh im so looking forward to this!

TiVo is showing the program details for the week after next and it's giving an impression that alls not well with Nikhil and Gennie's baby :/

I think it must be someone who would cause Bernice to return. Ashley maybe?

I don't think it will be Carl because everyone hates him at the moment :lol:

Maybe Cameron? I read on digital spy that she goes into labour and she can't get hold of Cameron :shrug:

I wouldn't mind it being Ashley, hes so annoying, if its to do with Bernice though (didn't know she was coming back) it could be Rodney, Diane, Nicola?

I think it must be someone who would cause Bernice to return. Ashley maybe?

I don't think it will be Carl because everyone hates him at the moment :lol:

Maybe Cameron? I read on digital spy that she goes into labour and she can't get hold of Cameron :shrug:

Oh I don't hate Carl, the things I would do to him I'd be ashamed to put on here :blush: I like that the more evil he gets the lower cut his v neck line is.

Perhaps it's Gaby, the devils child, she is Bernices daughter (although never read she's back)

Bernice is supposed to come back in November. Maybe Ashley dies and she comes back for custody of gabby. Hmmmmm. I do hate it when they keep us guessing :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->