Emmerdale

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this? I hope I'm not the only one!

I love reading through the corrie thread so thought I'd start an emmerdale one! Sorry if there is already one and I've missed it!

So first question, what did Cameron do with Alex's body? I'm watching tonights now where they have found his hand! I must have missed one as cant understand why it is just his hand they have found?
Sorry if this sounds too gory, didn't know the best way to word it!

I watch it!!! Cameron moved the body a few weeks ago after finding out Declan was extending the festival site so he must of left a bit behind.

Are you also finding the Rhona story line really boring? It's great theyre tackling this but that could have picked someone better than "meh Rhona"

Love Emmerdale, its the only soap I watch!!! Think the Rhona storyline is just going on a bit too long now, hope she gets sorted though.

Love Cain!!!!!!

Oh right where did he move the body to? And omg left a bit behind?? I didn't realise he'd chopped it up?!
Ooh I wonder what will happen now its been found!

Yes I am deffinately getting bored with the rhona storyline now, it's like they keep going back and forth with it, making you think she's gonna get sorted and then she goes back to lying about things again, it's dragging on way too much.

Love Emmerdale, its the only soap I watch!!! Think the Rhona storyline is just going on a bit too long now, hope she gets sorted though.

Love Cain!!!!!!

Oh Cain, like wine and cheese he's just got better with age........I'd so ruin him:blush:

Love emmerdale!

Would like this Rhona story to finish soon, I'm really not get biggest fan.

Kerry also really annoys me, glad they didn't drag her fake pregnancy out too long x

Yay to an emmerdale thread! :thumbup:

I think Cameron burnt the remains of Alex's body and now they've found the bones left behind?

Hope Cameron is caught soon though.

looking forward to Cameron & Debbie getting it on! Ooh what will happen to Chas!

I think emmerdales one of the best soaps ATM, it used to be my least favourite.

Yay to an emmerdale thread! :thumbup:

I think Cameron burnt the remains of Alex's body and now they've found the bones left behind?

Hope Cameron is caught soon though.

looking forward to Cameron & Debbie getting it on! Ooh what will happen to Chas!

I think emmerdales one of the best soaps ATM, it used to be my least favourite.

Ahh I didn't know they were due to get it on but I was beginning to wonder!

Was thinking last night I wonder if they will get it on again, he just gives me the creeps!!

Poor Belle, she's a really good actress!!

I think andy plans on taking the kids away from Debbie, so Debbie tries to flee the country and Cameron stops her realising he still really loves her

I didn't watch it last night, let OH have free run of the TV so gonna catch up now :thumbup: x

Ooh I love emmerdale.

Haven't watched this weeks yet but so can't wait to catch up tho.

Just watched last nights episode, I feel so sorry for Nikhil! He's hopeless bless him xx

I love emmerdale!

bit of useless info here but my mum was gonna my older sister emma, then said our surname with and decided against it - my maiden name is Dale :rofl:

I love emmerdale!

bit of useless info here but my mum was gonna my older sister emma, then said our surname with and decided against it - my maiden name is Dale :rofl:

Haha that's quite funny!

Have I missed an emmerdale?

The other night when zac told Debbie about Diane taking the kids away she stormed out the house saying she wasn't having it and then on the next episode she was back at the house all calm again?? Did I miss an episode?

Have I missed an emmerdale?

The other night when zac told Debbie about Diane taking the kids away she stormed out the house saying she wasn't having it and then on the next episode she was back at the house all calm again?? Did I miss an episode?

No, bit of a cock up there I think :haha: unless I missed one too :shrug:

Can't beleive Cameron and Debbie got it on, what's that all about?!

I was really hoping that Declan would tell the police about the body! How will Cameron ever be found out now?!

I don't know but its not very real life like is it??

poor laurel & baby leo tonight :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->