Emmerdale

Layla

Reaction score
Has it been said who killed Tim King yet? and how what and why?

I have missed a few weeks so i have no idea whats happened

xx

Nope it's still dragging on an on an on :dohh:

They have the 3 lads up for it now - They think one did it but they have all 3 hoping one will explode!!

Haven't read any of the soap gossip columns so please don't tell me if you have anyone :cry:

Don't you wish for once someone will actually get away with it? :rofl: Like Tracy Barlow in Corrie I'm hoping she gets away with it ... same old all the time - do something & get caught. lol

so Matthew Jimmy or Carl, are they defo supects now, did they rule everyone else out?

Its grayson!!! thats what i think anyways, my theroy is, his mum asked him to make the contract faultless so that if anything happend to her, he would get the lot! He always fights with her and his wife purdy hates her with a passion. Plus, there was wool fibers found under neath Toms finger nails, Grayson had a wool type coat on that night! lol

I dont think it was one of the sons, but if it is, it would be nice for it to be Carl, coz he is the less obvoius one.

xx

Yer they even have them up in court for it - Conspiracy to murder I think it is ... I have actually missed 2 this week ARGH

Grayson sounds about right ... or purdy I guess. I dunno I'm still thinking Rosemary was always the obvious so with all the hype about it people have thought it's not so simple as that but I think there is still a chance. Do you recall Bell being very funny about Rosemary after the murder & saying she knew Chaz didn't do it? Then there was a scene she seen Chaz & Rosemary & hid kind of in fear/shock?

yeah i remember that, but didnt Rosemany win her round, they spent teh day together and got her face painted, has she been ok since that, i think that was prob the last episode i saw!

xx

Shes now paying Bells private school fees an all happy happy on that front :D

im getting bored with the tom king thing dragging on its so unfair, and marlon and donna aswell i wish they would hurry up and build that flipping house :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->