• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Emoticons you know by heart :)

ilvmylbug

Single Mom of 2 & Proud
Reaction score
Pointless thread really. Just list how many B&B smilies you know without looking them up or clicking on the picture. No cheating!

Mine:

:) :D :happydance: :dance: :dohh: :growlmad: :flower: :wacko: :haha: :rofl: :sex: :angel: :hugs: :nope: :cry: :blush: :thumbup:

That's about it!

i don't know very many heres my attempt

:):D:haha::hug::rofl::angel::cloud9::roll::wacko::holly:

Here's my attempt:

:D:p:lol::cake::sex::rofl::muaha::holly::flasher::haha::flower::hug::hugs::dance::yipee::cloud9: :wacko: :roll::growlmad::dohh::cry::blush::shy::thumbup::devil::mamafy::):(:nope::bfp::bfn::baby:
Those are the ones I regularly type out myself. The rest I gotta search.

:muaha: :) :hug: :hugs: :baby: :sex: :mamafy: :gun: :growlmad: :wacko: ::shock: :cloud9: :wohoo: :yipee: :wave: :hi: :bfp: :bfn: :rofl: :lol: :haha: :flower: :flasher: :nope: :( :cry: :happydance: :dance: :cake: :munch: :pizza:

that's all I can think of right off the top of my head lol!

^^Ahhh I forgot happydance and the wave ones. I use those all the time too! :dohh::haha:

:lol: :muaha: :D :| :o :hugs: :hug: :baby: :sex: :mamafy: :gun: :growlmad: :nope: :grr: :wacko: :shock: :cloud9: :wohoo: :yipee: :wave: :hi: :rofl: :flasher: :finger: :dust: :bfp: :bfn: :witch: :flower: :flow: :cry: :happydance: :dance: :ninja: :pizza:

think that's all of em!

ooooh I forgot :witch: and :flow: lol I use them as well lol

:sick::hi::rofl::thumbup::wacko:

I wish there was a beating a dead horse emoticon; there are many threads in which I would have loved to insert one

Okay, there are ones you ladies are listing that I know too. :haha: I need to edit my post to add. :sick::happydance::wave::hi::witch::dust::ninja::blue: LOL! It's hard to picture them all. Once I see them I know the code though. :haha:

Okay, there are ones you ladies are listing that I know too. :haha: I need to edit my post to add. :sick::happydance::wave::hi::witch::dust::ninja::blue: LOL! It's hard to picture them all. Once I see them I know the code though. :haha:

Yeah same here lol. I use :dust: all the time!! lol I know the code for pretty much all the ones that've been put on this thread, it's just remembering them all at once!! :smug:

xx

:happydance: :pink: :blue: :) :( :hugs: :smug: :saywhat: :flower: :flow: :dohh: :cloud9: :wave: :nope:

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head! Rubbish!

haha, i love how people know the "holly" smilie :rofl:

i wonder how many people have seen it and been like WTH?? Not realising that its meeeee :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"