Emotional hormonal crazed wreck

twinkletoes80

Pregnant with my first
Reaction score
That I am! My OH doesnt know what to say/do. Everything is pissing me off,everything he says is pissing me off. I am flying off the handle at the smallest things. I started crying last night as the gasman didnt come to turn our gas on, the only way I could make it better was by eating chocolate...
Then I couldnt sleep, OH asked me to stop tossing and turning so I jumped out of bed and started yelling at him. In a major fuming state (2am) I did the washing up and cleaned the kitchen to calm down.
Ate some rice crackers and went back to bed around 3am.
So tired, this is so not me!! :nope: I never thought Id complain about being pregnant but I have just been such a mess the last few days.

Hey, dont worry! Iw as the same, fortuantely it didnt last long than 4 weeks (Although thats still quite some time!) things seem to be better now, im 10 weeks. It happens at different stages though. My poor hubby, i thought he was going to leave me i was so angry at him all the time!! I threw stuff at him, made him feel guilty about stupid things. I couldnt stop crying all the time. Even at work, i got into trouble with my boss because i was so mad and angry all the time with everyone about everything and i was snappy. My boss knows i am pregnant but didnt understand as she didnt have any of these symptoms when she was pregnant!! In the end she had to tell one of my colleagues that i was pregnant just so they would understand my emotions!! Soooo glad it seems to have gone now, good luck.

Thanks Helabela,Im sorry you went through this too but youve made me feel better!
That sounds exactly like me, I have felt lots of anger the last few days especially towards OH. He just doesnt know what to say, but then saying nothing gets him into even more trouble!! At work today and yesterday ive been short with everyone, sighing constantly, everyones asking me why im so stressed out. I look like I want to kill someone.
Please let this phase pass soon!!! Its not what I expected at all, only 72 hours ago I was the happiest person alive.

It's really hard - I went through a similar stage - it was quite brief..but I was really cross at the smallest things - like my OH going out for a boozy lunch or the fact that I felt like I had to do everything. I also burst in to tears when we moved the furniture round and it didn't look right me...I then cried for like 4 hours...

It does pass though. xxx

honestly when it passes you'l look back and just laugh at it! It WILL pass, i hope you dont have to suffer with it for much longer.

hehe i wouldnt worry too much hopefully it'll pass soon! im the same at the moment constantly sleeping, really cranky and always complaining!! im beginning to get annoyed with myself dread to think how others are lol

I get moments where i feel like i wanna kill someone i can be in the best mood then just turn its terrible!

It's so nice to hear that other people are going through the same things. Makes me feel a little less insane ;)

I'm pissed off at everyone and everything right now, and when DH tries to talk to me about it I just sit there and cry. I feel like a loony!

I actually screamed at our dogs for drinking water too loudly today. They are big dogs and 3 of them were drinking at once so it was really loud and the sound was grossing me out. I sat and tried SO hard to wait it out... clenching my fists, taking deep breaths. Then it seemed like it was NEVER gonna end and I screamed STOP IT!!!!! They are afraid of the water dish now... they will probably be drinking from the pond for a bit.

LOL. Oh dear ladies, sounds like we are all as loony as each other!! You have all made me feel so much better. Im doing deep breathing exercises from last night when I feel like losing it. During the moments where I feel normal i realise it has made me love OH so much more for being so patient and riding this wave with me!!

Haha, this is reassuring, I'm the same! I've generally been fine in the morning and by evening/night time I am in a rage about something...quite unusual for me because I'm generally really placid!

At the moment I have mostly been screwing about the OH not doing enough round the house, I think it may be some kind of "nesting" instinct where I want everything to be spick and span and just so! Not helped by the fact that he's finding it really amusing where it's kinda out of character for me so he's winding me up on purpose :growlmad:
Need to learn not to bite really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"