Emotional Mess - just because of a crazy old lady

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by xarxa, Apr 22, 2009.

1. xarxa

xarxa Playin Conan while waitin

Today The woman living downstairs from us yelled me off because we had put some stuff in the cellar in the common room that we were gonna throw out. It wasn't much. Just a small table and a carpet and some drawers. It's been there for 3 days, we were just basically just waiting for the waste container that came today.

Is it really unreasonable for us to think it's ok that some stuff is in the cellar for a few days when we are moving.

She forced us to go down there and throw it out while she was watching. The guy from 3rd floor was there too. I think she had got him for support or smth. He started to help us carry the stuff out and she ranted off at him as well...

2. pkbaby

pkbaby 1st trimester

She sounds like a real harpy.

Try not to let it get you down.

There will always be people like her.:hug:

3. eswift

eswift Well-Known Member

Some people have nothing better to do than to stick their noses into other peoples business. Hey if you're moving at least you're not going to keep her as a neighbour. Unless, you're moving in?? Good luck if that's the case...

4. xarxa

xarxa Playin Conan while waitin

No, luckily we're moving out.

She even accused us for intending to not throw it away and just leave it there when we left.

I told her that atleast she didnt have to put up with us anymore, and she should be happy not angry. There really was no point in trying to say anything to her. She wasn't listening.

So now, i'm up, can't sleep. I don't know why this bugs me so much. Probably because i find it hard to accept that people can be this ... whats the word... bitchy?

In addition the man from upstairs told us our dog, Kira, is howling when she is home alone. I told him he should have told us first time he heard it, not after 2 years, we had no idea she was doing that. So, im debating on wether or not i should go to work tomorrow, can't stand the thought of her being her howling alone.

5. Pux

Pux Ryley's Mom

I'm sure that if the dog was howling, the bitch from downstairs would have said something.

They're both off their rockers.

6. lexy604

lexy604 Sleeps through the night!

I woulda been like i dont pay my rent to you mind your own business hag lol

7. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member