Emotional or what???!!!!

VickieLP

Reaction score
I have had the weirdest thing happen to me this morning......
I was sitting at work and was having a few problems with our in-house computer system. I told our IT guys who are still working on it....... This happens all the time but for some reason this morning it really got to me...
I literally had to leave my desk as my eyes filled up with tears..... I couldn't control it...... I went straight into the loo to give myself a talking to to sort it out......
What is all that about??!!! I never cry over anything......

its crazy what hormones in pregnancy can do to your emotions...! i got asked to stay on an extra hour at work a while ago and nearly started crying (i was reaaally tired though!) but it was before i had told anyone i was pregnant so luckily managed to hold back any tears.

Also i watched marley and me last night and cried loads at the end,i know it is sad anyway but i very rarely cry at films..

I posted a few weeks ago about my OH making me something to eat and I walked in to find he had burnt it - I burst out sobbing immediately - like end of the world tears :haha:

Hormones are crazy things!!!

It's crazy! I was really hungry this morning and I started crying because I really wanted subway and I was afraid it wasn't open yet. It was really pathetic.

Oh I cry at the most ridiculous things! Tesco didn't have any peas the other day so I actually had tears running down my cheeks in the middle of the supermarket over a lack of peas!

Oh I cry at the most ridiculous things! Tesco didn't have any peas the other day so I actually had tears running down my cheeks in the middle of the supermarket over a lack of peas!

im sorry for the lack of peas but that did actually make me laugh out loud!! :rofl:

i wanted girkins and went to tesco and come home with pickled cucumbers and i didnt know if they are the same and i cried later that night!!

I sobbed and sobbed my heart out cos my oh came home from work and said "those sausages are making me feel sick" I was just so upset cos I'd mustered up ALL my energy to make him sausage casserole for tea!!!!!

That's ok Sam - it is pretty hilarious and gave my husband a laugh too :haha:
Peas from the pod are my favourite healthy snack at the moment and it was so devastating when they didn't have them! We went back the next day and thankfully they had some! I hope you get some gherkins soon!

I sobbed and sobbed my heart out cos my oh came home from work and said "those sausages are making me feel sick"

Does he think he is the pregnant one?!! Oh I love these threads about crazy pregnant stuff - they always brighten up my day :haha:

my oh said something i did the other day was stupid cant even remember i had a breakdown could not stop crying then when he hugged me i started laughing hysterically! I think the oh wondered what on earth was going on!

Ha ha I don't feel so bad now are reading through your replies......... Thanks guys :)
(Caught me totally by surprise!!!)

Crikey, If I had a pound for every "mental" attack I've had in the last 13 weeks!

Today was a good one. Asked my Oh to get me some money out of my bank (I don't work near an ATM). I called him to ask if he'd done it and to give him some tasks, and asked how much was in. He replied "Oh, Just under £300" My blood went cold as I should have had at least £400 in. I snapped that I would have to check the online account and I would ring him back.

Online account said £390 odd was in (Forgot about a direct debit), so I rang him back and he said "Oh, did I say £300, I meant just under £400!" I could have killed him. I thought someone had gotten access to my account! Talk about panicking.

I then called him a few choice names and burst into tears, slamming down the phone.

I'm fine now and have called to apologise for being nasty, but still maintained he was an idiot.

There have been other episodes, the best was when he made a comment about my belly while I was in the bath and I threw the shampoo bottle at him. It hit him on the shoulder and exploded all over him.

Usually I'm a very easy going person. lol xxx

Gosh I am feeling so up tight and moody all the time. I am tired and sometimes angry with the slightest thing anyone does or says/ I was hpouting my head off earlier for nothiing but then again I dont feel guilty either. Hormones are doing my head in...argh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->