Emotional wreck

Babydust28

Reaction score
hey ladies

I'm on cd22 6dpo and for the last 2days I've kept breaking down sobbing for no reason or I feel like I'm on the verge of breaking into tears.
I usually get tender bbs around O but I haven't had that at all.
Slight break out on my chin nothing major though. Also quite w lot of cramps and discomfort.
I had diarrhoea yesterday morning which is crazy as I'd not ate anything dodgy and it was only the one time, I woke this morning feeling a little sicky then heaved a couple of times but wasn't actually sick.

I think that's my symptoms to date

Any thoughts? Anyone at the same point?

Oh sweets, I know it's hard not to read into everything in the tww! I do remember feeling so emotional when I was pregnant with my DS. I remember going to bed crying! I didn't have any other symptoms until I was 5 weeks pregnant and developed nausea. Good luck! I hope you get your BFP!

Oh sweets, I know it's hard not to read into everything in the tww! I do remember feeling so emotional when I was pregnant with my DS. I remember going to bed crying! I didn't have any other symptoms until I was 5 weeks pregnant and developed nausea. Good luck! I hope you get your BFP!

It's crazy really because I don't have anything to be upset about. Just got myself showered and feel a bit brighter but then it will just come crashing down and I'll start weeping again. I've never known anything like it in my life.
Also yday morning I got out of bed 3 times for a wee and hadn't even had any drink which I thought was crazy but I'm sure symptoms like that can't be spotted this early on it would only be cells if anything.

Do you usually get tender bbs around O? X

Needing to wee more than usual is definately an early sign. I never have had symptoms in my bb's when I was pregnant, or around AF or ovulation strangely enough!

Maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought or maybe you implanted early... When I was pregnant, in my first app with the GP they did blood work and my HCG levels were so high they thought I might have twins! So maybe you have a high level of HCG hence your early symptoms.

Oh we torture ourselves with our body analysing don't we! If you can, try to stay busy this weekend so to not over obsess and if your symptoms continue take a FRER early next week. Try to hold out as long as you can though because seeing a BFN is the worst!

xxx

Needing to wee more than usual is definately an early sign. I never have had symptoms in my bb's when I was pregnant, or around AF or ovulation strangely enough!

Maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought or maybe you implanted early... When I was pregnant, in my first app with the GP they did blood work and my HCG levels were so high they thought I might have twins! So maybe you have a high level of HCG hence your early symptoms.

Oh we torture ourselves with our body analysing don't we! If you can, try to stay busy this weekend so to not over obsess and if your symptoms continue take a FRER early next week. Try to hold out as long as you can though because seeing a BFN is the worst!

xxx

That's very true we definitely torture ourselves and it's the worst part isn't it
I will definitely try and hold out in hoping until at least midweek as at isn't due until 8/6 and I can't bare to see a BFN I drive myself mad

I have a clear blue monitor but didn't use it this month as me and OH went on holiday but FF predicted O when we were on holiday and we BD around 2-3 a day, but some sites say BD too much and the sperm doesn't have time to build up and others say BD as much as poss.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->