Emotional

efairie

Reaction score
I know I am being irrational and hormonal :-( It's 1am and led awake going through every what if's
What if DS doesnt take to the baby
What if he feels unloved
What if something happens

I'm doing my ownthead in now
So tierd :-(
Ridiculous but I cant seem to help myself

It's very natural to have worries when it comes to our kids. I have had to find ways to relax because even when babies are born, we still worry. But prayer has helped me a lot and trying to find a moment to myself to read or take a bath. Maybe a bath and some tea before bed would be calming for you? I definitely get having so much on my mind I can't rest. I hope it gets easier for you :hugs:

Thankshappynewmom1

It's been a rollercoster of a year for us . A family member I was incredibly close to passed away unexpectidly last November, so if I am honest I am still grieving.
Then we moved house a few weeks ago , it was really rushed and a total shock when we got offerd a new place . It was so stressful I didnt cope well!
This was a suprise too
Lol I dont know just so much to take in !

Thankshappynewmom1

It's been a rollercoster of a year for us . A family member I was incredibly close to passed away unexpectidly last November, so if I am honest I am still grieving.
Then we moved house a few weeks ago , it was really rushed and a total shock when we got offerd a new place . It was so stressful I didnt cope well!
This was a suprise too
Lol I dont know just so much to take in !

I'm so sorry about your family member and all the changes :hugs: I really hope everything settles for you soon so you relax and get excited about the new little one :flower:

I'm going to relax with a tub of ice cream and get an early night <3

<3 Ashton's gonna love #2 babe, don't u worry! Exciting times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->