Emotional

Status
Not open for further replies.

shampain

Mum to Patrick! :-)
Reaction score
I dont really know what writing this down will achieve but i think if i dont let it out somewhere im gonna be a total mess on xmas day. I feel really emotional coming up to xmas and i have done for months now...i think its because its our first as parents and this time last year Paddy wasnt here, its happy emotional i dont mean im sad about it,more like grateful. Its been the happiest and sadest year all rolled into one really,happy because of paddy coming along but sad because of my dad having a stroke in june, luckily he is more or less back to normal now thank god but it doesnt stop it from scaring the shit out of us all when he couldnt walk or use his left arm for 10days.I just feel so blessed (sorry to sound cheesey) for having all that i have, a beautiful little boy who i dont think i could love any more than i do and an amazing fiancee, a family who i adore...i have it all and although yeha like anyone else it aint always perfect there are moments every day which just make me stop in my tracks and think "im so lucky".
I feel like im gonna be a mess on xmas day watching Paddy with his presents surrounded by my family...and with dad there who so nearly wasnt...
Anyway...sorry to put a bit of a downer on this bit of the forum...hope i havent depressed anyone!!
Merry Christmas! xxxx

aw hunny huge big santa hugs to you! if you need a wee cry on Christmas day you do it! Tell everyone how you feel and im sure they will all have a wee bubble with you! xxxxxxxx

:hugs: Sorry to hear about your dad but glad he is okay. It's been a rough time for us. My father-in-law passed away just a few weeks ago and the whole family is a mess. Trying to count my blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back