Emotional

Layla

Reaction score
Im feeling so emotional today, i dont know whats wrong with me, im haveing to stop myself from crying all the time.

never had this with the others so can someone tell me if im normal or not lol

x

very normal!!! i used to cry if i dropped summit.. if some one hut me(lol as in they touched me :rofl:) i went thro this for about a month! darren was scared to breathe :blush:

phew! lol thanks

its horrible, i have been thinking about my family alot lately, they all live miles away, or rather i live miles away from them, and altho distance is good coz we dont get on when we are in the same room, i kind of feel lonely.

x

Im like that and im not even pg :rofl:

I bought my colleague in work a birthday card on thursday to pass round for everyone to sign and when i started passing it round someone had already done it .. so i got all upset about that and ripped it up :rofl:

Gawd knows what im gonna be like when i am pg!!!!

phew! lol thanks

its horrible, i have been thinking about my family alot lately, they all live miles away, or rather i live miles away from them, and altho distance is good coz we dont get on when we are in the same room, i kind of feel lonely.

x

this is normal hun :D preg can make u feel on top of teh world 1 min n in the shit pile the next! and each pregnancy is diff lol!!

i dont think the fact that im so so tired isnt helping much either, i just really want to sleep, waiting for Jase to get back from work so i can go to bed lol

x

I was crying my eyes out watching 'Britains got talent' the other night !!! im soo emotional !! so yea id say it was normal !! lol

:hugs: Aww I cried today when I burnt sausages, saying Im so useless. lol.

Perfectly normal, but dont u just hate it!lol xx

This is really bad today :(

im so tired, i slept really well coz i didnt hear a thing last night but i have still woken up feeling like shit.

its silly things too, like today is the 4th day i have got up, done my hair, taken the kids to school and got rained on, lol doesnt sound like a big deal does it, but its really got to me this morning

x

I have that usually as well, if my mum tells me off for something i just burst into tears really easily. I usually get very angry easily and sometimes it takes alot to get my angry.
My boyfriend only fluffed my hair for a joke because i don't like it i ended up yelling all sorts...I bet he thought i was a right card :( lol

yeah getting ratty is another thing going on, im normaly really laid back, blunt as hell, but laid back lol

but lately coz im so tired im loseing my rag alot more and being horible :(

x

Aww bless!

OMG Layla, I was a complete emotional f**kwit! I spent the whole pregnancy crying ! I was convinced Id have a miserable baby.

I hope it gets better for you!

Aww bless Jase :lol:

I'm ratty as hell as well :shock:

I get tears in my eyes whenever I see a baby on TV being born- partly because it looks painful and I know Im going to be going through the same thing shortly (only kidding) but seriously,it just makes me think of my little en and how I cant wait to meet him. Soppy I know, but I have a while to go yet.. I cant wait. :)
But yes, being emotional is definitely a normal thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"