Empty arms, empty tummy, empty heart.

I just don't know what to say, I can not imagine what you are going through. So heart breaking. :cry:

Your memorial page is lovely, Charlie was beautiful.

RIP little one xx

I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through this, you have been a great comfort to many of us in the forum. Rest in peace little charlie xxx

im am so sorry for your loss deb.
rest n peace little charlie with the angels.

i'm so sorry deb that this is happened, i'm sure Charlie is up there playing in the clouds making it snow for you :hugs:

How devastating. I am truly sorry for your loss. Very very sad.

I can offer no words to ease your pain my darling.All i can offer is hugs xxxx

RIP little man xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry that you've gone through this experience. Life can be so unfair, and Charlie should still be with you. What your hospital does for angel babies sounds lovely, you are right, he is at peace.
I'll be thinking of you, I hope 2010 brings you everything that you so deserve.

Cat
xxx

i am so so sorry for you and your OH. i cannot imagine that experience and my heart aches for you.:hugs:

Aww huni im so sorry for your loss and the pain your in right now must be so awful i am in tears right now my heart goes out to you and your husband
R.I.P Little Charlie
xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, Charlie's perfect, a perfect angel. I am sat here in tears, I can't even begin to comprehend how you feel. Stay strong :hugs:

Thats so beautiful, im so sorry hun you have had to go through this, sounds like you have a lovely hubby and family, please take care, am thinking of you xxx

Thank you for sharing your experience with us debs i am so choked up with tears huny :cry:. I have so much respect for you & how strong you have been, i dont know if i would have been so stable. My thoughts are with u at this unbearable time hun. Take care of urself and of eachother sending lov & hugs Caz x x x x:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Your page dedicated to Charlie is beautiful. The poems are very emotional and moving. Stay strong xxx

:cry:

words cannot express how sorry i am sweetie, thinking of you and your family xx

Im sorry for your loss hun...

:hug:

SO SO very sorry for your loss..words are never enough but big hugs go out your way..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->