Empty

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
I miscarried at 8 weeks a couple of days ago, and I don't know how I'm meant to feel. I feel like I'm crazy cos I keep thinking I'm still pregnant and then I remember what happened. I just feel so empty and like there's nothing to look forward to me. I feel I just want to be pregnant again and also feel guilty for feeling that way because I lost my baby two days ago and it's like I'm trying to replace it. Gosh I actually do sound crazy 😜 just had to put it out there

Girl me too. Miscarried friday night. Im sitting here at my followup right now. I think we want to start trying right away but i feel bad for saying that at the same time... If my husband werent here eating with me i dont think id be eating for weeks... This sucks

It sure does, it’s the most terrible feeling Iv ever felt. I’m so sorry for your loss it’s devastating.

Im sorry for you girl this is awful. And to be honest i didn't think id have this hard of a time with it but man!

I'm sorry for what you're going through ladies. I've had 3 miscarriages and remember those feelings. I still feel that way sometimes and it's been years ago. :( Take care of yourselves. :hugs: It's so hard.

I’m the same I didn’t think I’d be this upset but when it actually happens to you it’s so devastating and there’s so much going on in your head and everything I think I imagine it’s the wrong thing I feel like I might have done something wrong even though I know deep down I didn’t and then I start thinking how much I want to pregnant again but also so scared to try incase it happens again it actually just sucks all of it

I'm so sorry to read about your losses ladies. I too suffered a mmc at 7/8 weeks (baby was 6+6) at the end of January. At the time I was of course devastated but also probably in a bit of shock and wanted to get everything sorted so I could just TTC again. You need to be sure to take time to look after yourself, cry, sleep, whatever you need to do.

We haven't yet been lucky to get pregnant again and I get more and more sad and depressed about it as time goes on as with all my previous pregnancies I was pregnant first time around.

There is a thread where a few of us chat who have had MC and TTC again, you are more than welcome to pop over to: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/2455773-looking-ttc-buddies-after-mc.html

Look after yourselves xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->