Encouragement please!

keymama29

Reaction score
Would just love some positive encouragement ! I am feeling so down. Me and my husband have tried for 8 months and I suffered a chemical pregnancy in August. February was the first month we gave up trying and just said we would let it happen naturally. Everything was going good until my period is now 11 days late for the first time ever!!.OF course this month i didnt track ovulation but i do have a period tracker. I also know when i ovulated because its very painful for me !. I have had all bfns (testing like mad) and really just feel down that the one month i give up my body does this to me!!. Has anyone else ever had this happen? its so fustrating!!

No advise I'm afraid. Just wanted to sympathise. You must be so frustrated. Really hope this turns into a bfp for you x

Some hope for you! When I visited my doctor last month waiting to test I said I got a BFN and she said some women don't get there BFP until there 8 months pregnant the only way they get confirmed is with a blood test scan and bump! Don't count yourself out!! You could just be one of those women fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you ladies !! It Def means a lot. I just watched something to start!it's so close to my next period I think I may just wait to see what happens. It's like the whole month my body has been gearing up for my period and nothing comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->