End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

faith2015

Reaction score
Hey ladies :flower: !! Let's all be in this together :dust:

4th round of clomid started yesterday, still waiting on DH semen results, ugh its been a week

I'm in, dr. Did up me femara dose to 5mg this time, woo hoo, start in 4 days.
Did your insurance cover dh's s.a? My dh was thinking of having one done as well, to rule out that the issue is him. I keep telling him it's me, but I think he's getting discouraged... But I'm not sure our insurance will cover it.. They cover no infertility issues... Stupid insurance

Mine is the same grrr. His semen analysis was $175. I had 2 options 180 and 175 lol go figure

:wave: finally gave in and came over lol

I'll start clomid round 2 on Saturday. Dr upped my dosage for this cycle since my progesterone levels weren't where he wanted them.

It'd be bitter sweet if this was my month as our wedding anniversary is January 3rd.

:wave: finally gave in and came over lol

I'll start clomid round 2 on Saturday. Dr upped my dosage for this cycle since my progesterone levels weren't where he wanted them.

It'd be bitter sweet if this was my month as our wedding anniversary is January 3rd.

Hang in there :thumbup:

:hugs: I take my last dose of clomid Saturday. I am keeping my fingers crossed because I think I will have to take a short break next month because I will be in CALI for my fertile week and wont be able to make it to the doc. :cloud9:

Faith- perhaps it won't matter because this will be your month :thumbup:

Can I join you ladies? If af shows I won't be testing until beginning of May but you ladies are an awesome group.

So I woke up this morning with the worst fing migraine ever... By 2 pm I was able to actually get some work accomplished at work... I'm glad my boss is amazing! He is so great. I am excited to finally tell him when we are expecting. He has 5 grand kids and 1 on the way,so he is super understanding.

On a bright note my headache is now gone.. Now if it will stay away!

I was up most of the night with a stomachache. Today I retested but didn't see anything. I know I saw something yesterday. I am driving myself insane :dohh:. I just want to know wtf is going on. I'm done poas until Sunday.

I was up most of the night with a stomachache. Today I retested but didn't see anything. I know I saw something yesterday. I am driving myself insane :dohh:. I just want to know wtf is going on. I'm done poas until Sunday.

:hugs: did you guys have that crazy storm up there?

:hugs: did you guys have that crazy storm up there?

No it rained really hard but we didn't get a storm.

My temp dropped so I HOPE Fx'd that af appears soon. I am ready to get this cycle over with.

I'm sorry for the temp drop and possible AF coming. I understand wanting it to come and just be over with though, I was like that. :hugs:

sorry for that temp drop sweetie!!!

I am CD 10 a few more days for me!

But I can tell you this, this stupid ass clomid has had me up 2 nights so far every hour on the hour, waking up in puddles of sweat, clothes thrown all over the room, ceiling fan on, windows open, box fan in window and still dripping sweat for hours.

OMG horribel

I am so happy it's coming at this point so no worries. This has been the worst cycle lol. Now I know to follow through with temping and bd every temp shift. At least af was late so I don't have to put this month off. I'm considering soft cups but the idea freaks me out a little. Anyone try them?

Faith, that's so exciting! I hope this is finally your cycle. I probably won't be testing until May but I'd love to follow you ladies.

Lots of :dust: Faith!

I'm so sorry clomid is having such a bad effect on your sleep/nights. :/ Makes me worry that since I have no symptoms that it's not working. But, you're through it! no more clomid! now just to get that eggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"