End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
This is a continuation of the July thread. All new friends are more than welcome to join in. We're never alone in our journey! :hugs:

Praying for lots and lots of oogey, gooey, sticky bean dust for everyone!

:dust:

August 4
Laurans. :bfp:
SarahLou372

August 5
BabyLove100

August 13
Momeofonegirl

August 14
Vickster1

August 15
Bug222
Swood9

August 18
Bing28
55comet555

August 19
Sparkles1984

August 20
Ladygin
LadyV84
L337m45731

August 21
Lithodora
Livvy. :bfp:
Loobs
MnGmakes3

August 22
Turtle0630
Mommyxofxone
MommytoLBG

August 23
ZubZub
Sheylee
August 24
MeganS0326

August 25
BeavertonMom
Mrs_right
Rosie Philip
Magrat

August 26
Havingmyfirst

August 27
Mintastic
Adriansmama
NicaQ
KozmikKitten

August 28
AlwaysAnnie
Emski51
Rubbysmommy
KristenG0531
Blizzy

August 29
Lilhobbit

August 30
Tui

August 31
Canadabear
Julesillini8

Thanks for starting this MnG! Loads of sticky baby dust to us all - here's to a ton of BFP's!

I'm waiting for AF this weekend and then I'll put me down for August testing. Actually - I just checked ff's dates. Please put me down for 23 Aug testing. I'm thinking I'm out for this month. Far too much nausea - I've been down this road before with nausea = BFN and my previous BFP's had absolutely NO symptoms. Ugh.

As am I. That witch should be here Friday. Bahumbug!

Do you really get nausea before AF? I wonder why that is.. :-k

I definitely want to be part of this thread as well. My cramps are getting more persistent so I have to imagine that AF will be here by the weekend.

MnG - it seems you have pretty short cycles huh? I'm jealous! Mine are 32-36 typically. I wouldn't be testing again until August 28th at the earliest.

In terms of the nausea right before AF, that used to happen to me...I'd actually get an awful migraine the day before my flow would start, which included nausea and dizziness and bad headache...I think it has something to do with estrogen? Not sure...

Annie,
My cycles seem pretty normal to me lol. Although my LP this month is only approx 11 days this time around. I'm pretty spot on with 27 days..unless I'm sick or gained weight. I can think of only a few times that it was 26 or 30 days (maybe once last year)

My OB isn't too concerned about the short LP, though I think it should be a smidgen longer....

The heavens are having a good laugh at me and my symptom spotting - "hey let's make her nauseous and see how she reacts...!" It may be estrogen, something hormonal probably. Or maybe my jeans waistband is too tight and I need to eat less...:dohh:

The heavens are having a good laugh at me and my symptom spotting - "hey let's make her nauseous and see how she reacts...!" It may be estrogen, something hormonal probably. Or maybe my jeans waistband is too tight and I need to eat less...:dohh:
:haha:
This made me lol....Im ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS bloated before AF and it's about the time I wear jammies after work.... is that bad?
Thank God for scrubs though..i couldnt handle wearing jeans on the days before the red devil is due.

Annie,
My cycles seem pretty normal to me lol. Although my LP this month is only approx 11 days this time around. I'm pretty spot on with 27 days..unless I'm sick or gained weight. I can think of only a few times that it was 26 or 30 days (maybe once last year)

My OB isn't too concerned about the short LP, though I think it should be a smidgen longer....

Oh my gosh...I didn't mean short like abnormal. Oops! I'm seriously just jealous. Mine are looong and it feels like torture waiting to ovulate again. I've gone 41 days before and BFN. Lately they've been 32-ish though, so I guess that's okay...

No no..i didnt take it abnormal at all! Sorry, gotta work on my delivery lol

I meant it as..gosh How to explain it..yes they are short..i suppose..compared to others I've read here. I'd rip my hair out waiting and temping 2 months at a clip. That's just torture!
Have you ever tried Vitex? I read that's supposed to regulate cycles even with PCOS.
I almost got some today but I'm a chicken when it comes to taking "stuff".

I forgot to ask..did you want me to put you in for the 28th?

I can't give an august date as not sure I'll ovulate due to pcos (although fingers crossed I will, assuming af arrives of course, I'd prefer a BFP but that seems unlikely). Would still like to join the thread though in hope.

Stupid pcos

Babydust to all in this thread x

I can't give an august date as not sure I'll ovulate due to pcos (although fingers crossed I will, assuming af arrives of course, I'd prefer a BFP but that seems unlikely). Would still like to join the thread though in hope.

Stupid pcos

Babydust to all in this thread x

Thanks love! Hoping you get your BFP sooner than later!!

Mng I love your photo btw, gorge x

Aww thank you so much! This photo took like a million tries as I have no "sexy face" lol. So when I saw this I almost cried that I finally got it...sort of. ..haha

Girls I'm actually going to cry. I just went to loo and had loads of cm again and was trying to resist the urge to poas (I've already done way few hours ago bfn), so don't ask why but I peed on an ovulation stick. I've attached photo. Can't believe I've put myself through the tww and possibly didn't even ovulate properly. I actually want to cry.

This ever happened to anyone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 20
Lots of girls very pos opk's before bfps! Why would you think you didn't O properly?

Lots of girls very pos opk's before bfps! Why would you think you didn't O properly?

Because opk is positive and I have poly cystic ovaries. I've never had this before though. I didn't know people can get pos opk before BFP, so maybe there is hope yet, how does that work?

Because opk is positive and I have poly cystic ovaries. I've never had this before though. I didn't know people can get pos opk before BFP, so maybe there is hope yet, how does that work?

I'm not exactly sure but i * THINK* something in the hormones makes it come up pos. I read somewhere that those lucky ducks who get ewcm mid LP go on to get BFPs later.

I'm not exactly sure but i * THINK* something in the hormones makes it come up pos. I read somewhere that those lucky ducks who get ewcm mid LP go on to get BFPs later.

Oh I hope so! Yes as soon as dh walks through the door I'll drag him to bed lol. Thanks mng, I haven't cried...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->