End of Cycle CM

I'm feeling down also.. so much is riding on this cycle for me. If I don't conceive I have to go to WTT untill Fall :( I don't want to! But its hubbys request that we take a few months off since we already have so many April birthdays in our family so we want to avoid a late March, april or early May baby. Blah. I REALLY dont want to take time off :(

Im sorry you have to take a break. You could secretly not take a break, just test in private and dont tell him when your ovulating lol. That would be mean. I hope this month is it for you sweetie :hugs:

We use condoms... so I can't even secretly try :( the only time we have not used them is the last 2 cycles so once we are back to waiting he will want to use condoms again. Blah.

Mine is usually creamy right up until the day AF is due. Then I am dry and then AF arrives with her horrible cramps.

Poke little holes in those condoms :rofl:

Im just kidding. Have you talked to him about not wanting to take a break?

My cm at the end of a regular cycle is usually sticky to non-existent. My pregnant cm was white and stretchy almost the full week before my period was expected and I tested positive the day my period was due. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->