End of Oct is approaching who's left?

How exciting ... least we're going to get one baby over the weekend!!

I think next week's going to be reaaaally busy, quite a few people going in to be induced!!

Im still here!!! 8 days overdue!! :(:( :hissy:

Yep, this sunday!
I just really dont want to go that far as i want a water birth! :(
I have another sweep on thursday so i'll just have to wait and see!!
Going for a loooooong walk today to see if that does anything!! xxxx

Bless you, make sure they do a good old sweep on thursday then!!

Wonder if anyones going to have a halloween baby lol?

Good Luck with your walk Tone hope it starts something, if not hope the sweep does on Thursday!!

I do not want Halloween!! That is the only day i do not want this baby to come! :hissy:

I dont know why just hate the thought of having her on Halloween, she might be a wicked witch :witch:

Bless you, make sure they do a good old sweep on thursday then!!

Wonder if anyones going to have a halloween baby lol?

I think i might if im induced..

Really dont want a halloween baby for some reason though :| !!

Really? I said to Sam (Babezone) i think it would be kinda cool, she said she didnt want a halloween baby either lol

lol I dont know why i just dont like the thought of it... He can come on the 30th or the 1st Nov.. Just not 31st!!!!

Im still hangin on, im now 40+4 days, got sweep on fri, but just want to meet baby already!! xxx good luck to the rest of you October mum to be's too xxx

Im still hangin on, im now 40+4 days, got sweep on fri, but just want to meet baby already!! xxx good luck to the rest of you October mum to be's too xxx

Im having a sweep on friday too, Lets hope they work for both of us if baby isnt here before friday!! Good luck!

:dust::dust: lots of labour dust to rest of October mummies-I've still got 6 days offically to go-but I reckon i'll prob go into November:hissy: x

i'm still here- due date tomorrow- even though this time last week I was 1cm dialated and had a sweep- at this rate she'll be here for christmas!
I wish all of you left loads of love.
D
x

i'm still here- due date tomorrow- even though this time last week I was 1cm dialated and had a sweep- at this rate she'll be here for christmas!
D
x

Are they going to give you another sweep when your overdue?
I hope you have your baby soon. x

D
x

Are they going to give you another sweep when your overdue?
I hope you have your baby soon. x

I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow so, I presume I will get another sweep seeing as it was their idea to do an early one last week. Fingers crossed!!!
xxxxx

Good luck to all you overdue ladies, hope your little ones come soon!

Im having a sweep on friday too, Lets hope they work for both of us if baby isnt here before friday!! Good luck!

Aww wow, you'll have to let me know how you get on...
Good luck to you too!! xx:hug:

I'm still here too. 5 days to go. Had my 39 week appt Monday and was only 1 cm dialated and cervix was still long and hard :(
My hubby is hoping that Zoe will be born on Halloween!

I had my sweep yesterday in a last ditch attempt to get the little man moving and nothing yet.
I'm booked in for my induction this afternoon. Am scared but just can't wait to meet my little man now, it's been sooooo long!
Good luck to all the other October Mummies that have sweeps coming up, hope it works for you
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"