End of September testers!

Wait what? I'm really confused how you're 8 DPO, AF is due the 24th, but you still have short cycles. How short is short? That's a 19 day LP! I wouldn't consider that short :p I'm probably confused somewhere.

I mean the 20th it's due! Hahaha, sorry my brains all over the place and I get confused with it all! Lol.

So I was due for AF yesterday, still no sign and got a bfn last week. But I also got a dark positive on OPK for two days last week also (I'm not convinced I ovulated so early). But then today, I've got yet another bfn but for the last four days straight I've had a very dark positive on two different branded OPK'S.... confused much?? I have no idea what is going on!! I did get the rod removed on Sep 2 though, maybe it's just my body getting back to normal? I don't even know. Google isn't helping and I'm getting no answers... by OPK I can't tell when I've ovulated? It's been positive for a few days at a time on three different occasions.... WTH?

I think I'll be going with trying to keep track by checking my temp checking... I've had so many pregnancy symptoms but I'm starting to think they were all in my head even though I did have a couple faint positives not long ago.... 3 days in a row I had faint positives that didn't go darker and just disappeared... just gonna have to wait for AF now I guess and do a better job with my cycles and tracking ovulation with my temperature after she comes... if she does?

Wait what? I'm really confused how you're 8 DPO, AF is due the 24th, but you still have short cycles. How short is short? That's a 19 day LP! I wouldn't consider that short :p I'm probably confused somewhere.

I mean the 20th it's due! Hahaha, sorry my brains all over the place and I get confused with it all! Lol.

So I was due for AF yesterday, still no sign and got a bfn last week. But I also got a dark positive on OPK for two days last week also (I'm not convinced I ovulated so early). But then today, I've got yet another bfn b&ut for the last four days straight I've had a very dark positive on two different branded OPK'S.... confused much?? I have no idea what is going on!! I did get the rod removed on Sep 2 though, maybe it's just my body getting back to normal? I don't even know. Google isn't helping and I'm getting no answers... by OPK I can't tell when I've ovulated? It's been positive for a few days at a time on three different occasions.... WTH?

I think I'll be going with trying to keep track by checking my temp checking... I've had so many pregnancy symptoms but I'm starting to think they were all in my head even though I did have a couple faint positives not long ago.... 3 days in a row I had faint positives that didn't go darker and just disappeared... just gonna have to wait for AF now I guess and do a better job with my cycles and tracking ovulation with my temperature after she comes... if she does?

I don't do opks, but decided I'd try to use the FF app. Based off cm, cp it has me fertile for 3 days straight 2 days not then fertile for 6 days. So, yeah I get the confusion.
As for forgetfulness, I literally lost my car in a store parking lot, my 2 year old and I walked for 20 minutes looking. It was literally 3rd aisle over 2ND spot,just out front door of store. Then, 2 days later lost my keys most of the day, only to find them in the fruit basket. And my 2 year old can't reach that basket so I had to have put them there.
Fx for us all

Peanut I did the same thing with my keys, I stuck them in my crate that I keep my cookbooks in!

Well I'm out, AF finally showed. On to October!:thumbup:

Good luck to all of you lovelies :dust:

Opinions please? Dh says it's a faint positive. The pic with 2 tests are 2 different tests

Attachments

• 69_1474646545734.jpg
    69_1474646545734.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 65_1474644190716.jpg
    65_1474644190716.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
Um.. so yeah... lol
I THINK I HAVE A BFP FINALLY!!!! but opinions are welcomed. I took it outside in daylight for pic, the pic won't load right, so turn it sideways. There's a pink line. :happydance:

Attachments

• 73_1474725177691.jpg
    73_1474725177691.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 16
Peanutmomma - that's similar to what I had in the test I posted! I can see it! :D yayyy. Post an updated pic in a few days! :)

Not an update, but a different view of sa e test. More people tell me you can see a pink line there

Attachments

• 75_1474744537817.jpg
    75_1474744537817.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 15
I think I have the start of a BFP!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 11
Sweet I see it
Afm, my line this morning is less than yesterday

I am due to test this week, had really tender and swollen breast past few days but on the other hand i have a headache which is what i get the day before my period so im all confused

I have no preg tests until I get paid tomorrow so I thought I'd use an opk yesterday and today... I'm a poas addict... Lol and I'm getting really dark positives on the opk? What the?
I've had a couple faint positives on hpt and dark positives on opk but today my cm was pinkish and I'm a bit crampy... Please AF don't come... :(
Taking a hpt tomorrow! Fingers crossed....

Edit - I had a little spotting on the 8th and pinkish cm on the date my AF was due also! (20th) so just thought I'd mention that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->