Endless painfull crying....help......

Christina

Reaction score
Hi all. It has been a while since I have posted as the new baby now two months has not given me much of a break. I hope I have posted this on the correct forum. It has been so hard and I was hoping some of you gals could help me and baby out.

When we first brought her home she would sleep and cry and that is it! She gradually became that she would cry all day and no so much at night. We have tried reflux meds with no luck, and even a chiropractor to see if anything was out of alignment. As of today not much has changed but my concern is that she is so gassy and freaks out sometimes when expelling it. She stays on the breast for about 5 minutes and then unlatches and just screams!!!!

I went to the doctor yesterday and we are going to try soy bottle feeding to see if that helps. I am apprehensive and am so stressed out. She cries out in pain 90% of the time and she really has no feeding cues as I think that her pain she is having is confused with hunger.

Have anyone of you girls experienced any of these problems? Please offer advice if you have any....desperate!!!!:cry::sad2:

Hey hun,

:hugs: Have you tried any Colic medicines? My LO was like this in the first two month and we tried her on infacol. This improved things and helped her get her wind up with a lot less pain involved. We then decided to change her bottled to Dr Brown's and since then, we have weaned her off Infacol and she is fine and rarely has any problems with wind.

It does improve with time but if you still have concerns, get in touch with your Dr again.

Hang in there

xxx

OH dear, sorry you having such a hard time. What reflux meds haave you tried? there are loads out there but some you can only get from a paed.

also how is her weight gain?

secondly, how do you feel about bottle feeding? Do you want to go down that path?

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->