Endo Scratch

Jonesbaby19

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I hope you're all well.

I'm just wondering if any of you can tell me if you had an endo scratch prior to your IVF cycle and if you had a subsequent BFP?

I would also like to know if any of you had an endo scratch after having had a baby already on a previous cycle?

I am about to have FET next month and am considering having an endo scratch next week on CD21. I just recently had a chemical pregnancy following a fresh IVF cycle with two of the best embryos transferred (2 x hatching blastocysts both grade 1). I have had one baby with the help of IVF, but three other failed IVF cycles. My doctor said he doesn't think it's necessary for me to have an endo scratch because I have already had a successful IVF/delivery. But I feel like if it could help with my FET, I of course want to do it.

Would love to hear your experiences. Thanks ladies for any help you can offer!

Wishing you all the best xx

I'd love to hear responses as well. My RE also doesn't think it's necessary for me for my upcoming FET since I've always had implantation with my IVF cycles, but I am still wondering. I obviously want to do everything possible, but I pay out of pocket, so not sure what to do.

I'm sorry for you loss and failed cycles. I don't have any answers for you either, but I'd love to hear others. I'm having an endo scratch this Friday. I asked my RE if I could have it because I heard it helps. I've had several losses, but this is my first IVF cycle. I'll let you know how it goes. At this point I'm trying lots of things. Also starting acupuncture this week as well.

I just got a bfp off of ivf fresh cycle. Doctor didn't even give option for endo scratch. He did to a hyperscopy(spelling) it's an in depth ultrasound with saline to see if uterus is clean. He found a couple polyps and I had a d&c to get them taken out. Very happy I got those taken out because they can cause miscarriages and couldn't believe paying. And going through ivf and miscarrying because of them. Good luck!

Hi

I had the endo scratch and got a bfp 1st cycle 😆😆

Good luck and wishing you all bfp!!!

Hi ladies, I had endo scratch and got my bfp first try, also was a fet which are meant to be more successful so I would go for it, good luck!

Had my endo scratch yesterday (HORRIBLE!)...Hoping for a BFP late August!

I have had 3 Ivf attempts 2 with ends scratch and 1 without. I got bfn on the 1 without scratch and BFP on both with!!! I would always advice scratch on every attempt. Hope that helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->