Endometrial Scratch - what to expect?

Pinkie3

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am booked in for an endometrial scratch tomorrow before starting on our 3rd ICSI cycle. I was hoping some ladies who have had this can answer a couple of questions?

1) did you take any pain killers before the procedure?
2) how long did the process take?
3) can I drive myself home? My OH was suppose to be coming with me but now has to be in London for work, no one else knows we are doing this cycle so I have to go by myself.

Thanks in advance
:flower:

Hi Ladies,

I am booked in for an endometrial scratch tomorrow before starting on our 3rd ICSI cycle. I was hoping some ladies who have had this can answer a couple of questions?

1) did you take any pain killers before the procedure?
2) how long did the process take?
3) can I drive myself home? My OH was suppose to be coming with me but now has to be in London for work, no one else knows we are doing this cycle so I have to go by myself.

Thanks in advance
:flower:

1) Take a paracetamol or two - it's more uncomfortable than painful, or was for me, and felt like someone was washing up in my lower tummy.

2) It was really quick my first time, perhaps 15 mins max, but second my uterus was flexed back so it took a few attempts to get the catheter in and took about 30 mins. Try to keep relaxed.

3) I think you will be okay driving, hopefully it's not too far?? Maybe take some paracetamol with you just incase you feel any discomfort.

4) Good luck :flower::flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"