Endometriosis and bfp stories

MomTwice

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wondering if anyone can share what their bfp story was like with endometriosis. What were your symptoms? Did you spot/bleed during the first 12weeks? Did you still experience any pain? Were your hpt accurate?
Currently in limbo and just need to hear someone else's experience to help ease my mind until my labs come back

I have endo and I had no pregnancy symptoms (or at least I couldn't differentiate between them and the usual PMT), other than a missed period.

I am just over 6 weeks and I have spotted twice - once around when my period was due and a little earlier this week (all light brown, once slightly pink). I also got a urine infection which is unrelated but annoying nonetheless!

Are you already pregnant? TBH I was so surprised to even be here - it's 7 years since my 2nd son was born and I was convinced the endo had returned but we got PG within 10 months of NTNP.

All the best of luck x

I have endo, had a laparotomy at age 20 to remove chocolate cysts from my ovaries, had a lot of pain with periods in the following years plus infertility. Had 2 laparoscopies for endo again in 2015 and 2016, followed by ivf in 2016 which was successful. Had a great pregnancy and I haven’t had painful/heavy periods or any visible lesions on ultrasound since, just lingering infertility.
All the best to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->