Endometriosis?!?!

liz0012

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have a 3 n 4 year old, no problem conceiving then. Have been trying for baby 3 since July 3015 n had one miscarriage. This is super weird but I thought I would ask u ladies if u experienced this. Can one get endometriosis after having kids?!?! I have this horrible stabbing pain in my butt when I get my period. It’s so bad I have to stop moving n wait for it to pass. I can even sit right on my butt when I have period cuz it kills. It goes away after my period. Anyone experience this?!?!

I’m wondering if you already had endometriosis but weren’t aware of it before. Have you spoken to a doctor?

I’m wondering if you already had endometriosis but weren’t aware of it before. Have you spoken to a doctor?

my ob called me today and he said that now knowing i have this pain, it makes sense that it is endometriosis. i never mentioned this butt pain because it always went away so i figured it was nothing. i also was on the pill from the age of 16 till 32 when i had my daughter which helps with endometriosis. i am going to have the procedure done to see if this is what my pain is and why i suddenly have infertility.

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this! Endo is no fun. I wish you luck!

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this! Endo is no fun. I wish you luck!

do you have it? I am going to have that lap done in a couple months. i just find it interesting that i was on the pill from the age 16 till i had my daughter and then i had my son 3 months after my daughter and now i am having infertility. my thoughts are that i always had endo but now that i have been off the pill and had my son over 3 years ago its causing me infertitly and this pain when i get my period.

I do have it but I had no idea until I had surgery for a fibroid two years ago. They found a bunch of endo and excised it and it made a huge difference! I hope the lap helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->