Engagement

princessttc

Reaction score
Hey girls,

need a bit of help. midwife said he was nicely engaged so i asked how much as i read on this forum theirs stages...

so she said I CAN FEEL 2/5th of his head...

so how engaged does this make him, and is this a good sign or a sign of anything?:hug:

thanks

It would make him 3/5ths engaged. Yay!

Yep if she can feel 2/5ths it means the other 3/5th are engaged ...I was told yesturday my babys head is fully engaged :( she is determined to cause me stress lol

I don't think it means anything though, my baby's head is still completely free at 38+4 and my MW says it means nothing...I hope she's right!

I was just told today that his head is fixed, she didnt say by how much though :(

How do they tell if the baby is engaged? Is it an internal check, and if so when do they know when to check....? :hugs:

oooooo lucky :D:D

Hope baby makes a few more shuffles xxxxxxx

My midwife just felt my belly for his head, quite low down, it was rather uncomfy actually

It always suprises me how much they can tell by just feeling your tummy! Hope all goes well for you x

Mines head down but still free!!! Gonna get bouncing on that bloody ball later in time for next weeks app!

My baby is 3/5 palp which I think means he is 2/5 engaged xx

I was at MW today and she told me that baby's head is still free, but made no comment that this was a problem.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"