• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Enjoy Today Dionne!

KX

Reaction score
Harley and Dior's Christening - hope all goes smoothly and we want lots of pics xxxx:hugs:

Aww bless.

Hope everything goes well today and you have a fantastic day. Looking forward to seeing some piccies :D

Have a fantastic day!:hugs:

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Oh have a great day babe:hugs:

Hope you all have an amazing fun day Dionne x

Have a FANTASTIC time hun, can't wait to see pic's!

xxx

Have a fab day, cant wait for the pics, bet they both look so gorgeous!

Hope u all had a good day! Was a lovely day for it!

I hope u had a good night too! I seen u outside jaks bout 9.30 (well i think it was u?) me and hubby were gonna go in jaks but he was worried cos everywhere was so busy an with me bein pg he's a worrier, so we decided to go home!
xxx

I hope the day was perfect babe!!!!! :hugs:x

hi it was a brilliant day every thing was perfect.party was fab great turn outI have a few pics but I have no access online anymore I can only use my phone takes ages .... hence the reason im not on much I will post the pics asapsophie I was outside jaks at 9.30, short green dress? don't worry that was not what I worn to church lol I changed after the party, party started at 1pm I was out drinking till 3am im soooooo tired thanks for the well wishes

Oh no Dionne what happened to your internet.

Lovely to see the day was brill :happydance:

hi it was a brilliant day every thing was perfect.party was fab great turn outI have a few pics but I have no access online anymore I can only use my phone takes ages .... hence the reason im not on much I will post the pics asapsophie I was outside jaks at 9.30, short green dress? don't worry that was not what I worn to church lol I changed after the party, party started at 1pm I was out drinking till 3am im soooooo tired thanks for the well wishes

Yeah was u then! I looked and thought that has got to be Dionne, I would have said hi if ide had a drink but im far to shy otherwise lol!
Glad the day went well!!
XX

Oh no Dionne what happened to your internet.

Lovely to see the day was brill :happydance:

my internet is fine but my laptop is broke. dior and harley were jumping on it and dior was shouting "bouncy castle"its smashed all the screenwe bought a new 50inch plasma the other week so have no money for a laptop :(but I have kris fone to use and when im in wrk x

Jesus Dionne, 50 inch! waw.

I felt bad u couldnt get on, but not now!:rofl:

:hugs:

LOL kx!

Hope you get it sorted soon Dionne x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member