Enjoying 1st Tri

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
.... anyone else?

Theres nothing like having your own little secret and eyeing up your 'bloat' bump in the mirror. knowing for the next 6+ months you are growing a beautiful baby and have some lovely scans ahead :cloud9: You have the whole pregnancy ahead of you to enjoy and its just the most amazing experience in the world :)

x

I love your positive outlook and although I try, I wish I could say I’m enjoying the 1st tri. I really really try not to worry and keep trying to have a positive mindset but in all honesty I just want the 2nd tri to get here so I can feel a bit more at ease. That or hearing the HB would do wonders for my mindset, I think. Perhaps, it’s because I had lots of bleeding in my last pregnancy and a m/c before that. But I’m hoping come the 2nd tri that I’ll be much more excited and at ease.

I love your positive outlook and although I try, I wish I could say I’m enjoying the 1st tri. I really really try not to worry and keep trying to have a positive mindset but in all honesty I just want the 2nd tri to get here so I can feel a bit more at ease. That or hearing the HB would do wonders for my mindset, I think. Perhaps, it’s because I had lots of bleeding in my last pregnancy and a m/c before that. But I’m hoping come the 2nd tri that I’ll be much more excited and at ease.

It is hard to have a positive outlook but for me there is no safe time, so I have to enjoy each day it lasts. Moving to 2nd tri, 3rd tri and the birth means nothing, my son died suddenly when he was perfectly healthy and well, so you can be 'safe' and still be left heartbroken if that makes sense? It makes me relalise that you really do have to live each day as your last and appreciate what you have when you have it.

Sorry to hear of your MC :hugs: x

Sorry to hear about that, Hayley X. I can't even imagine what that would be like to go through :( You're right there really isn't a safe time for anyone, I think my brain just automatically migrates to the stats with the fact that once you hear the HB the risk drops quite a bit (under 10%). The idea of that makes me feel so much safer for some reason...even if it's not 100%...

:hugs: your right, there is no safe time as you sadly know. I'm going to try to use your outlook and enjoy each and everyday it lasts.

I am enjoying every min of the 1st tri :happydance:, maybe because i haven't experience much symptoms apart from some mild cramps:nope: at the beginning, those have stop now (touch wood):thumbup:. I love being pregnant this is my first pregnancy:happydance:. I feel like i have won the lottery :). Its early days because i am 5+week just taking each day as it comes. I can't wait to have my scans and feel my baby kick. I am praying to God that i have a successful pregnancy. I hope everyone have a successful pregnancy :hugs:

Lesli45 am so sorry to hear of your mc :hugs:

hayley :hugs: i love this post! i'm enjoying every minute of being here, even the sickness! it all feel's a more 'normal' for want of a better word second time around and i'm loving what's to come.
we love lamb already so we just want to enjoy it as much as possible for as long as we're 'allowed' - hope that makes sense?! xxx

I also love this thread Hayley :thumbup: Its a great way to look at first tri! We've just announced and as much as it is so exciting everyone knowing, I did love having our own little secret for 12 weeks :cloud9:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->