Enjoying 1st Tri

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
.... anyone else?

Theres nothing like having your own little secret and eyeing up your 'bloat' bump in the mirror. knowing for the next 6+ months you are growing a beautiful baby and have some lovely scans ahead :cloud9: You have the whole pregnancy ahead of you to enjoy and its just the most amazing experience in the world :)

x

I LOVE having the baby growing inside me, but can't say I've really been enjoying it! However, I wouldn't trade the sick moments, or pure exhaustion for anything in the world.

It is reaaaaaallly exciting. I love being pregnant, though I would love my appetite back. If not for me, then for baby. After my first scan next week I cant wait to tell everrryone and just talk baby baby baby!!

I am soooooooooo excited!!

I am trying to make the most of sleeping now, so im having lie ins and hubby is running around after me! Its GREAT!!!!!
My boss (who ive had to tell - im a dental nurse so have to beware of the xrays) is treating me like im made of glass too!!

xxx

It is really exciting and still hard to believe everything that is going on inside.... but SOOOOOOO irritable this time around. Not sure the hubby will survive!! Especially if I get my hands around his throat!! Not that he's done anything in particular other than breathe.... :)

I'm enjoying it! What a special time this is.

When you plan your wedding, you can't WAIT for your wedding day - but there are so many stressful things leading up to it. When it's over, you're kind of sad. . .you want to know when it's over that you enjoyed every second of it, because you only do it once!

With pregnancy, I feel the same way. When our baby is here, I want to be able to look back on the pregnancy and say 'wow, what an amazing experience'. Forget about the morning sickness, and aches, and lack of sleep. . .it's all worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->