Enjoying beautiful sunrise at beach comtemplating whether or not to stay with...?

Wow. Throwing a drink on someone is assault and you could be arrested for that. Your reaction was completely over the top and uncalled for. If you are in a healthy, trusting relationship, that hug shouldn't have struck a nerve. There is obviously a lot going on besides the hug...trust issues or insecurity or something.

I completely disagree. I would have done the same thing. I don't care if my husband hugs his female hugs, but a hug as intimate as that? That should not happen.

Wow, so much tension over here! I'm over it. I'm not going to leave my OH for one little incident. I admit, I may have over reacted but I don't regret it. I will let no one get away with practically jumping on my man to hug him and sway back and forth. Let alone some drunk chick he's only hung out with twice. But that's not the point. The point is I am a criminal and I belong in jail because I threw my drink at my OH who admitted he messed up. *sarcasm*

Any unwanted touching meets the common law definition of battery.

However, calling OP a criminal is beyond overreacting. Such an action would not be prosecuted.

I have no idea how I would have reacted if I had witnessed the same scene with my DH. Presuming to know, is judgmental ... and, well, presumptive.

Icmoria - I hope you guys are able to work through it ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->