Enlarged Uterus Question

JesusisLove

Reaction score
My husband and I are trying to conceive and have not missed my period on Oct. 27th yet. I went to my doctor with pelvic pressure and pain on both sides of my lower abdomen. I had a transvaginal ultrasound in which a 3.3cm corpus luteum cyst was found on my left ovary. My uterus appeared heterogeneous in nature and enlarged to 10.7cm. Also my endometrial lining was 9mm but that was 11 days past ovulation. No fibroids or any other abnormal growths were noted in my uterus. I was tested for cancer and everything came back normal. I was not tested for pregnancy with a blood test. How likely could these findings be related to pregnancy? If anyone has experienced this, any advice would help! Please don't read and run...:cry: Thank you!!!!

No advice sorry but the corpus luteal cyst is completely normal in the tww!
Why don't you just take a test?

I'm a sonographer Hun. The enlarged uterus is common particularly if you have had any other children. The corpus luteum cyst is a good find, it can be seen in both the normal luteal phase and when you are pregnant. It would be too early to see a pregnancy on ultrasound so you could still be pregnant! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->