Enough is enough!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Ok. I need some help. I literally cannot think of anything else and don't know how I am going to be able to wait till May. It's ridiculous!! Everything I do is baby related, everything I say is baby related, everything I think is baby related.

Will somebody please please suggest a way to take my mind off of it all?!?!?!?!!?!??! I am going crazy!!!

*hugs*

I am stalking because I need advice myself. It's getting worse by the day!

Massive hugs.... I know what you feel... Ive wanted another since my little one 18 months shes 5 in November... Mine came in waves and it dont help with everyone was pregnant around me... I found focusing on something or getting a new hobby helped... I focused on getting myself sorted and happy... x

I'm going to have a lot of painting and decorating to do for my new house.....including a bedroom for the baby....OH says this has to come last..... I will save it for when I get a positive test!!!!

Angelbaby, feel free to come and help out with the painting....helping others might distract you :p

I wud throw urself into redecorating, instead of looking at baby stuff look at paint colours etc and before u no it 6 months will have passed and then ul be close enough to obsess enough

Redecorating is a brilliant way to take your mind off things... I just done all my house... x

Just tell me when and I will be there!!! Lol I can't wait to get our own house so that I can decorate. We are renting at the moment and don't want to spend money here on painting etc.

Count urself fortunate Hun for having a ttc date, my oh says one day and i have no idea when that will be, id die to have an actual solid date for ttc. Just offering another perspective xx

Thanks Oceania, I should count myself lucky. It's just hard to imagine that my date will ever actually come round!!

I definitely know how you feel. What helps me is keeping busy and also having goals I am working on related to being pregnant. Such as exercise, eating healthy, prepregnancy exam, multivitamins. And then i come here because it really does help to talk to people who are going through the same thing.

Countdown to sooner events I think it makes it go quicker!
We can do this!!!

I recently have been very broody! so I took up sewing. I have been making blankets and clothing for my niece and nephew. although it still is baby related but at least I get to make stuff for them and think about stuff I cant make for my future babies. :)

Ok, callmedan, countdown to half term begins...then CHRISTMAS!! :D Hopefully the last christmas before pregnancy!!! Wahooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->