Epidural

Blessedwithh3

Reaction score
I’ve had three children. My last was an emergency c section and I was put to sleep due to being dialated 7 and breach. I’m so scared for my second c section and I honestly would rather try v bac then get an epidural. I deal with some anxiety and I’ve heard you feel like you can breathe with the epidural 😔😔 I’m a strong woman but I’m nervous to get it if I have to have a c section. Any advice or experiences of ur own?

I was induced both times due to hypertension, first time i laboured til about 9cm and had the epidural, second one I had the epi from the get go at my request and I would do that again for my next one. I never had any issues with the epi with breathing or whatever, only thing was the second time i could feel a bit of pain in my right hip as things got near to delivery (as in the epi wasnt quite working properly on that side) but I never felt pain actually delivering the baby. Afterwards recovery was fine, up and walking within a couple of hours. I'm actually scared of not having an epi while in labour!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"