Episiotomy Questions!

Ok for those who have healed up, when did you try sex? and was it ok?

My hubby keeps going on when we will be able to have sex, it doesnt look right yet, but will it ever? I am so scared about having sex.

Mine only took about 5 weeks to heal just poured a jug of cold water over the area when i weed and kept it clean with only water... doesn't feel different but he stitched me up tigher than i was before but it has gone back to normal

had sex about 8 weeks after and it was fine felt the same i was just nervous x

Ok for those who have healed up, when did you try sex? and was it ok?

My hubby keeps going on when we will be able to have sex, it doesnt look right yet, but will it ever? I am so scared about having sex.

well we waited 6weeks, at first it did hurt but once you get into it (sorry tmi) it's fine. I was worried as had internal tear as well as episiostomy. On erm, 'entering' it is slightly tender and painful but back to normal after a couple of mins. Has healed up well, doesn't look too bad just got a scar. I was really scared too, it wasn't as bad as I thought though, just take it steady and make sure you are fully healed. It still hurts to start off with now, but I was talking to my friend who is 5months pp and it's the same for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->