• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

EPO as a lubricant. Has anyone tried this?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I've just been speaking to my firend and she said that her and her hubby used to pierce the capsules and use the oil as lube. Would this work or is it just a waste of capsules? She did it twice and it started her labour (it may have been a coincidence).

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i have been told by mw to use it to help dialate so you never know!
xxx

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i have been told by mw to use it to help dialate so you never know!
xxx

I've been inserting it, but no luck as of yet, but I just wondered if it would even work as a lube. I've got about a million capsules so I may give it ago. Surely there can't be any harm in it, can there?

Itd be a bit...oily....but I supose as a lubricant it would do the job at least a little. Though again it doesnt START labour, it can help things that are already happening but wont MAKE you go into labour.

It could be fun even if it doesn't work!

Guess maybe a sensitivity test for both of you first may be an idea if using as lube. Red blotchy bits wouldn't be much fun.

I have heard of piercing them and using as an oil if doing perenial massage so don't think this would be much different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"