EPO messed my cycle UP

pushmug7

Reaction score
:growlmad: i just wanted EWCM , well granted ... got lots but made my cycle go from 29/30 days to 26/27 days plus horrible period cramps and weird flow , i dint take it last cycle and AF came early again and just spotting , i NEVER spot before af. have i screwed my cycles up???? did it cause hormonal imbalance ????
im supposed to activlt ttc late october... :dohh:

Funny you should mention this, I started taking evening primrose oil to help with PMT etc and I have been tearful ever since, made AF early, light and long :(

x

does this mean my hormones are messed up and i just ruined my chances to conceive until i correct them???????:cry:
what do i do now? af was supposed to show today it showed yesterday and iv been spotting no flow . i used to get flow from the begining till the 3rd day then 2 days of light flow and thats it.
epo is going in the bin

I have no idea, I wouldn't bin it yet, could you do some research?xx

i did and found many positive posts only one or 2 that said negative that it screwed their cycles up :( to be honest it gave amazing EWCM but my periods are horrible just horrible , the cramps are unbarable and teh spotting day before af is just not the norm for me and my cycles shrinking to 26/27 days well that just freaks me out :nope:

UPDATE: did alot of research , found out the wheat germ oil i took for 10 days prior af actually contains omega 6 so maybe this is why my period is still painful , today is cycle day 3 and im going cold turkey ...im just on folic, biotin , iron ...no royal jelly no epo no wheat germ ...i need my normal af back :growlmad:

I took EPO when TTC and it never worked for me. I never have really had EWCM and when taking EPO it just made my cycle weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->